10.29.2002

I've done it once again..

I am responsible for a nationwide dance craze.. the sniper dance my friends.. i know cory and scott will recognize its origins from me immediatly..

Get ready for the newest craze! Cockfighting.. I think this article has the best line "Its sad when your cock dies"

In the halloween spirit, and cause i constantly post these silly quizes.. have fun with the "which rocky horror character are you?" quiz!

Ever wonder what math sounded like??

An ex clinton aide is demanding the pentagon release information that they have about UFOs.. sweeeet

Oddly enough.. if you take a severed leg and hang it outside of your back door.. the police will soon show up.. amazing!

how stupid are kids today?? Don't they realize the value of money..Back in the day I never got shot with a tazer for less then 25 bucks.. and mace was at least 50....

HAHAHAH CHECK out the happy time blowjob bib!! fucking genius.. Oh man.. see it before it gets pulled.

Our creative team will come up with ideas you never even thought of. How could you? You don't have the talent we do. Don't take it personally. That's our job. That's what we do. We do stuff.

Learn some japanese sex slang to spice up your conversational skills.. or trucker jargon.. 10-4 good buddy...

ooooooooooooooo i would love for this to be my next car.....

Oh man.. this is one of the most disturbing kitchen utensils I have ever seen. I have to have one!!!

HAve you ever wanted to construct a pyramid?? Me either.. but if you do here is a pretty sweet game to do it...

Oh sweet god.. a knight rider game.. oh man..

Oh wow.. this is fucking sweet. .this guy built his PC INTO his desk.. fucking awesome...

Hmmmm. I wonder why they pulled this "Nick or treat" ad?? I think its pretty obvious...

oooooooooo glitch art.. I likey.. Any computer I use seems to produce this kind of stuff all the time..

I remember when this was the future of video games.. oh yes...

A list of funny things overheard at a STD clinic..

Send someone you love a pee-mail. I can't remember if i posted it before or not.. but click anyway...

ARe you ready to slavercise?? get the fat beaten out of you WORM!!!!

No comments: