12.06.2001

As a small boy I used to dream of being the curling champion of the world...

Curling is the greatest sport ever.. I think this quote proves it:
"The stroke should be away from your body, and then back towards your body. Keep your top arm tight to your body. By staying tight, you will begin to put more and more pressure on the head as you begin to move your weight. The power of the stroke comes from the top shoulder. The shoulder actually "drives" the head out and pulls it back."

The rumors have been running rampant that Osama bin laden has gotten his hands on some of our top secret technology.. we are doomed...

It appears that the people that named segway didn't check its acronym too well..

Ok.. Just so everyone knows.. DO NOT PEE ON THIS MANS HOUSE!

J.R.R. Tolkiens grandson has become a outcast from his family because he wants to see the lord of the rings movie...

If my name was Gay Pron I would never ever ever leave the house...

Ok.. If someone just got me this for christmas I would never ask for anything ever again...

I never realised there was such a huge nerfing community onlin...

The Top 12 Things Uttered by Yoda While Making Love

Ugh. some people get all the luck... and who would have thought that all that reading of fine print would pay off??

This 8 year old kid stopped just short of performing a tracheotomy to save his teacher.. scarey..

I wish I had a use for a ton of cheese ;like this guy.

Well. thats it for me.. Just a short one tonight.. nighty night..

No comments: