12.04.2001

I love links links links links.. Links I do adore..

First up is a fun little destruction derby flash game.. Go play...

Go read MeHeads "Lord of the onion rings" before it goes off their front page...

I guess if you were a parent and accidently mistyped this url then you would be in for a suprise..

I think I am in love with zombo.com.. I caught myself just leaving it open in the background again.. It inspires me...

Oh yeah.. I got the assistant manager position at work.. so.. Wheeeeeeee

Todays blech of the day is pretty straight forward... So.. BLECH OF THE DAY on mofos...

I found the life simulator way back in 1997ish or so.. It was quite awhile ago when it was still new.. I still love it.. Its such a fun site to play with...

And as with last christmas I got the hookup for all your christmas buying needs.. Be sure to check out this site for some wonderful gifts for all of your family!!!!!

I want.. to.. eat peaches?? I think...

Why did you kick my dog?? I live right down the street!!!

And some nice t-shirts you can all get for your loved ones...

Expect a new bruce lee movie.. Even though hes dead...

OOooooooooooooo two hundred ramen recipes.. I love me some ramen...

This is probably the first time someone has ever said this.. but I wish I was hung like a fucking duck..

Go view what is quite possibly one of theeeeeeeeee finest DVD players crafted by human hands.. and It can be yours!

Oh god.. at least they don't know its me yet...

Oooo In excel 2000 you can play spyhunter.. Spyhunter is a bad assed game.. That makes excel 2000 a bad assed spreadsheet....

HOLY FUCK!!! I had posted about the rumored bad assed CGI- Ninja turtles project before... So CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT A PROMO FOR IT!!!!!!!!


Send someone you love a anthrax-o-gram!!!!!!!!

I've been enjoying whatever dude for quite some time now.. I think I will link them on the left as soon as vectorstar is back to full health and I can do that kind of stuff... Check out their music video reviews and their take on clerks for the time being. They also have a fucking awesome write up of the fine fine fine movie chasing amy...

OOOOOooooooooooooooo Linux on my PS2.. that would be pretty sweet if I could use it as another bad ass boxen in my house...

WEll.. Its allmost three am.. I really don't feel too sleepy.. but I miss my girl and I want to go lay next to her now.. so.. Singing off for now....

No comments: