9.04.2006

A Killer in me is a killer in you.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a surgeon in the days of yore? Well check out this little game, its quite addictive!

Note to self, Do not grab the 6000 volt electric fence!

I know I've been down on South Park for the last few years as being mostly crap, but I am still a fan of Matt and Trey. So check out this Orientation Video they filmed for new Universal Studios Employees, and was later ordered destroyed.

If you know me, you know I am partial to mindless violence, So here is a video of some sweet mixed martial arts ass kicking! And here is a pretty sweet video of 16 buildings being blowen up at the same time.

NICE! This video makes me want to break out TrackMania Sunrise again, 1000 cars all at once. A very graceful and awesome video. No NuMetal is a bonus..

And to finish, Todays BLECH OF THE DAY!!!! blech.. blech.. wheres the bleach??

Well, thats all I got for now.. been a bit busy the last few days.. More to come!

No comments: