6.29.2001

ARGH I just fucking lost a post again for no fucking reason

ARGH I only had a shitload of shit in that fucking post
dammit

Thank you god for the IE history feature.. Fuck me this post was really long
Things I talked about in the post as I was writing it earlier and the links quick and dirty:

Battle bots rocks 1 million times more now.. Fucking 12 bot battle royals kick my ass!
Mitch Hedberg is one of the best stand up comedians I know..
Gorillaz fucking rock
Blech
Fun!
Bob barker fucking rocks!
Once again humanity shatters another great boundry!
This is the greatest fucking video fucking ever!
Spy shit is fucking cool!
Everyone deserves a good pirate name..
A 15 dollar fresnal lens is a good investment
A cool LAN party tote thingy
At about this point I had made a joke about microsoft and the acapella courts or something...
I really hate when I fucking lose a post. It was that crazy A.I. Site that cory sent me to that stole my post...
I made a crack that I have been away so long that I don't even know who all my base belong to..
Learn to dance gothic..
Golden Girls role playing is just wrong
I'm actually thinking of printing this out and submitting it to some places for work..
Heres some quick sex tips for all you geeks
There was alot more. It makes me sad that I lost it.. Though these links should keep you busy while I am gone tommorow.. Night night.

No comments: