4.06.2007

Various youtubery

Ok. So I have a ton of video links, and want to get them the fuck out of the way so I can get to the good stuff. So here we go, get your clicking fingers ready.

White chicks & Gang signs.

And by the same guy Time 4 Bed

Weird. Its a song sung in Simlish, along with a sims video for it.Of if you would like, some Depeche Mode in simlish.

Here is a video, hour by hour of a growth of a beard.. Kinda neat.

This is a pretty interesting way to play a guitar.

WTF is this?

Here is a video of a homeless guy bringing down the house at the Apollo, and here is a short documentary about him. Its nice to see someone commit themselves so fully to something they love to do, and not do it for the money. I'll tell you what, if this fucker was on Americal Idol I would watch that shit..

This is a pretty amazing video (actually a few pictures put to a song) of sand floating on top of the ocean, and a new island being born.

I asked my wife if I could get one of these, she totally shot me down.

You have gotta watch this video of these four japanese guys doing the robot... awesome..

This seems like a good enough reason not to fuck with the Policia is Spain.

Its nice to see some people fucking with those Nigerian scamming spam bastards. Good stuff..

Starwars Mah-nah-nah-nah.

And to wrap it up. This has to be one of my favorite things I have seen in a long time. I would love to see this picked up by Cartoon Network and made into a full serials! Its Mathmatical!

P.S. The new NIN cd is going to be awesome. Listen to it on their site.

No comments: