4.29.2007

It's only teenage wasteland.

Fuck flying cars. I want one of these bitches.

Check out these ninja sushi skills.

Sweet ass steampunk guitar.

Yet another funny This Old House Home inspection nightmare.

It's the internet dress me up Mr. T

I don't know if this is fake or not. But its still kinda funny/creepy. Just don't tell Ryan.

King of the cul-de-sac!

Here's a bit of trend spotting for you. I predict that ASL (American sign language) intrepretations of rap songs are going to be a upcoming internet meme. Cause if the quality on that video was better, I would label that shit as totally fly. Look, you can do it to other generes too, like rock, oldies, 80's greats, top forty, but sadly, not nĂ¼ metal. It makes that shit gayer. And not this.

What you know about math? Punk!

If you've never seen Chacarron before, you need to watch this video.

Now this is the part of the post where I link to good music that doesn't suck:

I have loved Tenacious D since their show way back in the day on HBO (I think it was HBO). They are still kicking ass. FWIW this is one of my favorite episodes. And here is a YouTube playlist with all the episodes.

Here's a video of the Blue Man Group performing "Baba O'Riley" by The Who

Queen. Live at Wembley Stadium. Fucking awesome.

This is one of my all time favorite videos.

This is where I end the part of the post where I link to good music that doesn't suck. Until next time.

This tiger has HUGE BALLS.

And here it is. the BLECH OF THE DAY!!!

Thats it for now. More to come. Stay tuned.

No comments: