8.22.2002

Bling Blog

I fucking looooooooooooovvvvvvvvve mission hill.. I wish it was still in production.. go download all of the episodes off of kazaa and thank me later..

Affirmation Bullshit Generator for Sensitive New Age Guys

Check out the adventures of the ninja massage therepist.. Good for a quick laugh..

I think I have found the training program that the shover robots use to train to push old ladies down the stairs... Check this shit out.. the entire point of this game is to shove this guy down the stairs..

Check out this page for a big list of quotes from starwars that could be taken out of context..

Man.. I feel like such a total geek.. I am really considering takeing part in a NERO event.. I have never LARPed before and it actually sounds quite fun... There is a group in ohio and a group closer in Michigan... Anyone else interested in maybe checking it out?

well.. I am gonna go watch a movie and clean the house and cook breakfast.. I will be back to post again later today..


No comments: