8.21.2002

ERF

God.. I hate being awoken by the phone, and it being my work, which I despise anyways. And then haveing someone ring my doorbell over and fucking over while I hastily throw on some pajamas and try to crawl down the stairs and then after they get tired of ringing my fucking doorbell they start to pound on the door and scream like a friggin banshee. Well.. they didn't really scream, but I felt like it..

If any of you go to toledo and visit the friendlys there and have some of their "delicious" food or drink of their "refreshing" coke, I would like to you take a HUGE fucking dump in their urinal...
I went there for the first time the other day with my wife, and her brother and his wife, after we went and saw austin powers 3 and we were looking forward to a nice meal. Our waitress seated us at a booth, and their booths are tiny, I'm large but I can usually squeeze into most booths without being too uncomfortable, especially since I have been losing some weight, but their booths were really really small. So when the waitress came back, we asked if we could move to a table so I would be a little less cramped. And then she proceeded to prod my fucking stomach... And as she was moving us she annouces pretty much to the entire store "there, you should have a little more room over here big guy" and she says to the people with me "I know what its like, my daughter is about as fat as he is".
Friendlys, servinv your meal with a heaping helping of public embarassment..

This band could possibly be the greatest christian rock parody band EVER!!!!!!! Check them out for some great christian versions of your favorite songs.. With such greats as "The real Sin Saver" sung to the tune of the real slim shady...

The impotent sea snakes, The FUCKING GREATEST TRANSVESTITE ROCK BAND EVER!!! Check their site here too

Oh god this guy makes me want to buy a water pik sooooooooo badly!!!. Read his other reviews too!!!

Will austin powers be able to sell gas like a mother fucker? We will soon find out.. Spidey sure as fuck could..

I'm not completely positve why someone would desire a urkle-mobile so badly, but I guess to each his own. Its cool nonetheless..

Mr. T Pitys my webpage..

HAve you ever wondered how you could tatoo a goats ass? Well now you know!! thanks internet!!

Oh my god.. this would be even funnier if it wasn't real.. As it is though, these are definatly some of the greatest and scariest alblums EVER

Oh my god my christmas list is now complete!!! I have to have one of these!!. It says and I quote "Helps hot boning". And you know thats what I am all about..
In fact there are so many fucking great toys on this site.. Check out the rest of my liist here and here and here and here

Here is a link to that coooooooool babelizer thingy that runs a phrase through bablefish until it gets all whacked out.. fun!

The king of jews for the king of beers!

EXTREME PEANUTBUTTER AND JELLY!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Its been a year allmost now so i think its safe to post this.. Its funny as shit regardless...

Well.. Its time for me to go into my job that I hate for another 10 plus hour work day.. You guys enjoy this post, which was brought to you by the letters Z, L, and 3.

No comments: