6.28.2004

Early in the morning, rising to my feet

Holy shit. Evil Dead the musical was one of the best fucking things I have EVER seen in my entire life. I fucking cried because I was laughing so hard. Seriously, If they have another run next year it is sooo worth the drive to toronto. Plus its a pretty nice city, I wish Nate and I would have had more time to explore the city, There was a pretty sweet Comic book shop next door to the theater, and Honest Eds was right down a block or two! (scroll down and look at the pictures, the place was CRAZY). Then we went and had Thai for supper before the show. While waiting for the show we were encouraged by the people going to seat us to try a nice canadian beer while we waited for the doors to open. We were seated in the fourth row, right behind the blood seats!
After the show we found our way out of city and started home, No trip would be complete without a stop at Canadian Tire, and buying some Aero Bars We got home at about 5am and all in all it was a awesome trip, allthough I was not able to acquire any Poutine

Since its monday and some of you don't have this week off. I will give you this little time waster, I have been playing it for about the last 30 minutes or so and its quite fun. You can also play this fun game, and see if you can answer "what is it?"

Poutine is just one of the many wonderful foods featured on this website.

I think I have posted some infiltration websites before, but there is allmost allways something good on them. There is a infiltration of the theatre that we went to to see the musical.

I don't quite know what to think about the new Spy Vs. Spy Mt. Dew commercials yet.. I have allways been a big Spy Vs. Spy fan, I've read mad magazine forever, and I even used to play their videogame all the time.

Well.. I am gonna go watch spiderman with my mom since she hasn't seen the first one yet, and I figure she has to see it before we see the new one on tuesday.. I really hope its good. Hellboy has upped my expectations for comic book movies even further.


No comments: