6.25.2004

Guess what?

I'm back bitches!

Scott told me the other day that he still reads my archives. Well, until my old host went down he did, and I have been finding a lot of crazy stuff lately.. So I guess its time to open the doors of linky goodness.

Gmail is the buzz right now, but screw that! Get this kickass free email instead!

Good lord, I just about shat myself laughing at these edited spiderman comics. Keep hitting refresh to see more! This reminds me of those edited Dilbert comics from some time ago.... Here comes the cock boat!

Here are some pretty sweet small starwars games to distract you.

Check out some awesome ass clocks!

This guy is pretty cool, making a entire band of robots and then fronting it and touring.. Pretty cool in a noise metal kinda way..

This is quite a funny video, I rather enjoyed it.

And to bring this whole fiasco to a end for this post, your blech of the day

.....

I take it back..
This is the blech of the day!


Well, that's it for now, bedtime for me after I play a little COH and a little Psi-ops. Night night.

No comments: