6.29.2004

MMMMM mmmm good

I love wario ware inc mega mini games. Its addictive and insane. And it appears that the kind of gaming style it uses is catching on!

Rather reek havoc in real life instead of in a game? Then build your own PVC flame thrower!

Mario and Zelda Big Band. BAD ASS

Is it a toaster oven? HELL NO BEYOTCH! Its a PVR!

Help Hulk Hogan, Fatass He-man, and Mr. T bring down bush and fight the power!

Toyko People Packer! I think that would be a great name for a band

Dial a number and be transported to another place

Here is a leaked potential script, and some footage from the next spidermand movie.

Ever get really tired of doing your day to day bullshit? Why not just throw together a golem to do your shit for you

I know alot of you have probably considered signing up for this DVD rewinding service, but save your money! You can now buy a dedicated DVD rewinder for your home!

Ask the Tech Girl, a hot techy sexy babe answers your questions

Ever wonder how tape is made? Well, here is how!

How much do you know about spiderman? I got one wrong on this, some of them are quite hard...

Check out some of these awesome pencilmations, Some are very very very cool

Want to know about every spiderman villian EVER! then make with the clicky

Cooking with google, This is fucking awesome, I can't believe I have never seen this before.

Ok.. well I guess i am gonna go find a good nethack client and mess around with it, I have been forcing myself to try to play warcraft3 for the last three days and I have decided beyond a shadow of a doubt IT FUCKING BLOWS

No comments: