1.11.2002

Do do do do do inspector gadget

Check this out for the best Inspector Gadget site on the whole interweb...

Netsuck could be the finest browser ever...

If you mean bodies require and it thinks you that I come sexy on the
baby inform me am. If you really me even outside Extension need and
me come on honey say to me therefore touch. Explain to me sugars
therefore.
Its time to babelize kiddies


How fresh is this guy

I had posted this webcam a looooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.. But I found it again while going thru sites I wanted to add to the links on the left.. So go check it out.. its so sweet that I can read bumper stickers on cars with it...

I don't know.. This doesn't really look like a comfy chair to me...

Its great to know that someone is out there helping to preserve all the great little bits of our history..

I know the guys I used to work with at one point were finding the Ah-nold prank phone calls funny.. Here they are again with some additional great ones for your listening pleasure..

Sucky Sucky. Becuase when you suck, you should know..

"Consolidate the power of your Computer and the World Wide Web." This page sounds like the fucking Juiceman made his own program.. Oh god why am I being drawn to install this? Save me...

Looks like fox is allready cancleing the live action Tick show.. I actually caught it a couple times and it was rather good.. Not as awesome as the cartoon.. but great in its own right..

Thank god lucas has come to his fucking right mind..

I know scotts a big lego fan.. and Cory is a big spidey fan.. So this should please all three of us if noone else...

Dolemits pimp builder!

I'm pretty sure stile is on drugs.. lots of them.. but it sure does make for a enjoyable read....

Its comforting to know that even steve guttenberg has a website.. I actually quite liked him in alot of his movies...

Oh yeah.. the new marvel legends figures kick ass. Check them out here and here

Hmmm.. Is it possible that god made a slight mistake and the second coming of jesus was actually thru a shark??


Its sad that the universe has turned from a really pretty blue to a sad turquiose color...


The fine people of Alvin can rest easy again now that the ninja tobaco theives have been caught..

This site makes me terribly sad...

The christian robot advisor.. Giving advice to every day christian robots..

Click here for HOT GUMMI BEAR SEX!!!!!!!

At some point this year I want to make a turducken!!!!!!!

Here is how to figure out what a job recruiter is REALLY saying to you...

A man breaks into a house.. terrorizes the people living there.. finds its the wrong house.. What else is there to do except say your sorry....

WEll.. thats a hella post so I will leave it at that... Enjoy the links and be sure to check out the 50 or more links I added to your left today.. Enjoy...

No comments: