3.26.2007

Oh it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know.

I'm really digging the new Modest Mouse cd. Its pretty bad-assed. I've been a fan of theirs since like 2000 and its great to see them getting some recognition. If you haven't seen it yet, check out their new video for Dashboard, its fishtastic.

Pimps up, Ho's down, Gmod is in da club!

See.. Ideas like this are what make our society great. "Hey Honey, Tonight I need you to taser me while I'm shotgunning a beer! Yeah yeah, I know it sounds crazy, but its going to be GREAT!!"Its how great things are born.

I;m sure you've all seen the exploding whale video. If not, you should go back through the packet you got when you first used the internet. I know its in there.. Well anyway, I had no idea that they tended to blow up by themselves.. GROSS!

God I love me some 'This American Life'. I'm excited for the upcoming Showtime show of it. Also I'm pumped that they are finally offering free MP3 downloads, and not just streaming realaudio versions of the show.

So yeah.. Short one today.. Maybe tommorow I will get to pick through my "bag o' links" some more.

No comments: