2.14.2002

Come on and Dig me, Cause I'm the fly pigmy

SoulCoughing is the shit.. It still makes me very sad that they broke up..

Someone needs to build this for me.. I fucking love the Iron Giant and I want this.. it looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh sweet god.. Please save us from the blue chocolate flavored potatoes...

Check it out.. I'm linked here.. a very cool site.. Send some hits his way.. well worth your time..

Click on this little button to see a random site.. I'm somewhere in the list.. so BAM!

This is by far the most disturbing thing I have EVER read on the internet.. Definatly deserving of the BLECH OF THE DAY

Hong Kong Phooey may be the number one super guy.. but hes not exactly the smartest guy in the world..

Oh shit this is great.. Click here to read about our president extolling the greatness of the missionary position for valentines day..

Please please please can I get this sweet assed R2D2 robot??? Or I guess I could just build my own..

So is it REALLY bad if I still use a sippy cup???

Man gets billed 337.50 on his mobil phone bill for being a arrogant bastard..

Check it out, all the xaioxaio stick figure kungfu shit on one page...

WOAH!!! Cat litter is mined?? I allways thought it came from the kitty litter trees and was harvested... Hmmm

So where is the list to sign up to get one of these bad boys???

I guess this is as good a reason as any not to rape horses...

build your very own "action cow"

Ok.. its like.. 6 am.. I am going to try to go back to bed.. I have been having a really hard time sleeping lately.. Today is valentines day.. but girl has to work for part of it.. so I may post again while she is at work.. if I wake back up..
later!

No comments: