1.24.2005

Come on ride the pony, get get down.

Bing Guns - pictures of the 16 inch guns of the U.S. Battleship Wisconsin being fired and making things asplode! Also check out these videos of kamikaze pilots in action

This weekend I purchased a senseo Coffee machine. I wanted something to quickly supply me a quick cup of coffee on my slightest whim. This fucking fits the bill to a T. I am in love. It sits on my computer desk now in its own special spot. Ready and waiting to pump delicious coffee directly into my cup at my fancy. Now i just need the sexy little holder for my delcious coffee pods

Haha. Funny commercial for you

Learn to be a fucking NINJA!!! YES!!!! Ninja wisom on weapons:
CROSSBOW
A Ninja won't kill people with this. He'll use it to shoot an arrow attached to a rope, then climb to where the people are, then kill them.
Here is a bonus link to a story about a ninja wailing on his guitar with his super boner to defeat the pirates.. Of course that comes from the ever wonderful realultimatepower site.

Think of a movie character. Now click this link and see if they can guess it! They got mine 4 times in a row..

I'm telling you right now, sony not opening up the UMD media for the PSP is quite possibly one of the worst decisions they could make.. I really hope for their sake they will decide to open up the format.

OH GOD! ITS THE HASSELHOFFIAN RECURSION

Attack of the giant squids!

Fuck yeah! its the advanced macking guide!!! Sample videos are a great thing!

Oh yeah! its darth tater!

Oh, and lest we forget! todays BLECH OF THE DAY

[Listening to: Neighborhood #4 (7 Kettles) - The Arcade Fire - Funeral (4:49)]

No comments: