8.21.2006

Snootchie Bootchie

Right to the links. No smarmy asshole things to say today.

Check out this sweet acoustic cover of Hey Ya. Allmost as good as the Hey Ya charlie video.

Here is a website with some of Bill Waterson's (Calvin and Hobbes) rarest stuff

If only I had a shark to attach this to.

Man, somethings awful is exposing the worst of the AOL search logs in their typical fashion. Parts 1 and two. These are so good I cried from laughing so hard.

Wow. This guy drifting has to be one of the stupidest fuckers I have ever seen on the internets. Rule Number 1 of drifting, Stay in the car!!!

Final boarding call for Mr Terrorist, and Mr Al Kyder

Dear Insurance adjuster. I know this sounds crazy, but recently my car was smashed by a giant flying tire. Here is a video, PLz send my L3wt

For a low low low price of 6 bucks you can get your own personalized glass bottle of Heinz Ketchup!

WTF?! You can train gold fish??!?!?!?!?!?!?!111

Proverbs which also work the other way around

Once again its time for the corpse flower to bloom!

Two cool photography links for the price of one

The onion lampoons Wikipedia. Pretty funny

I was showing this awesome Pool trick to everyone I could this weekend. Its Genius!

I don't think I have ever posted about the wonderful Dorodango, or shiney balls of dirt. I want to make one before summer is over.

Here is a rather funny clip from family feud. God I love dumb people.

That about wraps it up for this post kiddies. Got to do a little more work on this PC I am fixing for a guy a work, then its time to pack it in for the night.

Lator Gators.

No comments: