11.18.2001

All Hail the X-box, er... I mean the GameCube...

Just a funny bit o' information.

I was just at the local Wal-mart to pick up my copy of Dark Ages of Camelot, when I realized that the GameCube was released tonight.

On the door going into the store was a sign that said something like, "Nintendo GameCube will be for sale at 12:01am Nov. 18th. Line up in Layaway".

I thought ok, lets see the crazy people.

When I got to layaway, there were no crazy people. No one!

After I grabed my game, I stopped and asked if they still had any, and one lady looked at me and said, "Yup, how many do you want? We have 26 of them"

This was after 1am. the x-box sold out there in about 20 minutes.

I bet if I go tomorow after noon, there will still be some GameCubes there. Just thought that was funny. But I will say one thing, Star Wars Rogue Squadron II looked incredible!

I will definatly have to get me one, one of these days.

now, i'm off to play DAOC. later!

No comments: