11.05.2001

Robot.. Your planet needs you

Robot bastard is one of the cooler short movies I have watched recently... Definatly check it out...

Can Jam be used as a lubricant for sexual intercourse? Can Jam be used as a lubricant for sexual intercourse? I know these and many more are the questions you all want answered.. So click here the answers.. Also check out all the other weird ass bizarre catagorys


Check out what they are doing for Anarcy online with the storyline..

How does fiber optics work?? Thanks to the folks at all world knowledge I now know!!! smart asses...

I was soooooooo close to dressing up as a vagina this year.. but I didn't want to end up like this kid..

Creepie susie is a fucked up childrens book... I fucking want it.. Along with captain underpants and the perilous plot of professor Pippy P. Poopypants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or someone that reads this could allways get me the captain underpants boxed set for christmas!!

Click here to see the grotesque metamorphasis that micheal jackson has taken from child to.. Manthing...


Fucking A!!! THere used to be a fucking CDrom based commodore video game system.. Quite possibly the first multimedia video game system! The site I found this at has fucking MAD old video game system info.. Lots of obscure shit ehre...

todays BLECH OF THE DAY is more mild then most.. but don't complain.. just click!

This link is for ninja curtis.. I know he digs the DJ scene and I hope hes still reading the site...

What if we had fought hitler like we are fighting the taliban??

And in hot calculator news!!! TI HAS PULLED ONE OF ITS CALC SOFTWARE CDS FOR INNAPPROPIATE CONTENT!!!! Click here to read more about it!!!!!

Wait.. I am revising todays blech of the day.. It is now THIS site.. I can do these things.. because I am Jon and this is Jonsnews...

The Premiere Place for Clown Poetry on the Web! We hope you run around and have lots of fun here!

I would like to now link to Scotts favorite TV show.. I know he used to ALLWAYS talk about this show at work...


You all know that crazy flash site with the stick figures fighting?? THEY MADE A NEW GAME!! AND ITS A FIGHTING GAME!!! ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I guess if you were so inclined you could go here for pictures of girls kissing...

My husband died.. So I put his ashes in my BOOB IMPLANTS!!!!!!

Wjat a great name for a costume...

Well.. I gotta go work on rearranging my living room and get ready for work.. later yo's



No comments: