12.07.2000

ARGH guess what I found today?

Hmm What else do I have for all you.. My loyal fans. THIS!

This here is a pay site. But there are alot of gross pictures in the free section.

Blech And this is weird.

God I have so many fucking links to post that have been building up here. Blah blah blah blah blah Fuck me There are alot of links. Do you guys read all the links I post? Should I post less links? I wish I had more original content here. Please use the wEirdBAY thing. I put some new links there today. You guys go find cool shit and put it in there too. I have a mission for you guys. Go spread the word of jonsnews and get me some hits. I need some people to help with posting here too. If you would like to post here email me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys rock. This website is honestly one of the most successful things I have ever done in my entire life. Everytime that someone emails me about how I did something or when someone comes up to me at work and says that my post made them laugh. It really makes me feel good. I want to thank you all for sticking around. I promise I will keep pouring myself into the site and trying to make it better as long as at least one of you is still out there reading my words and chuckling at them.

I know that doesn't seem like alot but its taken me a couple hours to get all those links together. So go to them all and spread the love.

I wrote this post backwards.

No comments: