10.23.2001

Hi...

Well...
Some ass stole my domain name of www.jonsnews.com.. This has really beaten the shit out of me the last couple of days.. I don't even know how to explain it.. I never thought someone would want to do that to me.. The site was just starting to peak when the domain went away.. And now I don't even know if I feel like doing it any more knowing that there are shit brains out there that would do that to someone... I got a email this morning offering to sell me MY OWN FUCKING DOMAIN back for seven hundred and fifty dollars. I write it out instead of using numbers becuase that hold more weight to me...
I am working two jobs right now and my wife and I are still 50 dollars short for rent and we are quickly running out of food.. My car needs a new tire. Girls car won't even start. Fuck that noise. I feel beaten.. Not just about this website.. About life in general.. I am fighting like fuck to try to get our heads above water... And then I get one of the few respits in my life snatched away.. I still have the site.. But I don't even know how I feel.. I was cranking out the long posts and it was very cathartic to me.. It helped me relieve a little bit of the stress I was under.. Then some asshole snatches it from me and offeres to FUCKING SELL IT TO ME FOR SEVEN HUNDRED AND FUCKING FIFTY DOLLARS!!! Fuck you...
One of the things that sucks the most about it too is that all my fucking email was going to jon@jonsnews.com So I have gotten no email from my family since then... And very little from my friends.. ALl because this fuck thought he could make a quick buck off of my 30 fucking hits a day site... Thirty hits a day folks.. thats right.. Thats all I was getting and I was happy with it.. I get about 8 now that the domains gone.. And thats not even really the point.. I just feel allmost.. violated now.. So I am going to ask for two things. The first.. If you read this site. Please click on the comment link at the bottom of this post and leave me a comment of why you feel I should keep doing this site. I don't care if its just saying "I enjoy reading it" or if you write something long and inspirational.. I just want every single person that comes here to leave a comment giving me a reason to keep doing this site.. Tell me how long you've been reading.. Anything.. Just give me a reason.....
Second. I am going to post this sorry fucks information. Please do anything that you feel necessary to this living piece of shit.. Email.. Page him.. call him at home.. use his email address to sign up for AOL. sign him up for gay nazi newsletters.. spam spam spam.. Send him nasty emails.. Just do something.. I like to think that I don't really ask for much back from doing this site and pouring myself into it.. But now I'm asking for two very important things....
His name is Eric Gray
His email is admin@opt2.net
His snail mail is
3705 North Runway Drive
Tucson, Arizona
postal zone 85705
But that one could be a front. The address on the domain registration is:
#41 Ranger Rd. Z-4
Signal Village, Taguig
Metro Manila, 1604 PH

Here is the info from register.com

Here are his phone and pager numbers
daytime business phone number is 520 888 4466.
personal digital pager number is 1 800 780 4983

He also runs this page.. Which I laugh at. A fucking mail order bride site.. Be sure to highlight the entire "hidden" tags at the bottom so you can see what kind of cheap crap this guy uses to get hits...

Well..I guess thats it.. I'll see what kind of response this gets and figure out what I am going to do from there.. Thank you all...

No comments: