10.09.2001


I know many of you are still out there wading in the dating pool. Well use this tool to tell how good a prospective mate will be in bed.

OOOOOOOOOoooooooo Click here to play Mahjongg online. I fucking love this game

A article on the science of why songs get stuck in your head...

Cory this is for you. I sincerly hope that this is a joke. I really don't want to have to hunt down the people behind this and kill them.. FuCKING SHATNER!!!!!!!!

Full House fan fiction where nobody sticks it to DJ? Now who would want to read that? Besides the freakish layout thats worse then my old one to read...

Woah.. These comics look pretty sweetass.. CLick here to read a Jerkbox and Punk'nhead story right on your computer.. WOW!

Oh yes. And for todays BLECH OF THE DAY I have for you HOT STICK FIGURE ACTION!!!




What a great site

This is still one of my favorite flash movies...

I really wish I had gotten in on this auction.. I missed the chance of a lifetime.. Be sure to check out their site for more crazy auctions too..

I know what I want for christmas now!!!!!

She stated that she had been pregnant about three years ago and everything seemed to be going fine, but "the baby never came out."

The big list of movie monologues

My Hobbit name is Olo Toadfoot of Frogmorton!!!!!!!!!!

Oh shit.. THis is great. Heman dance party!!! ROCK!!!

And to top it all off a couple of quick notes.
I start a new job today. Oh yes. I now work at a video store. Free rentals baby. Its not computers.. but its a job.. But it should also allow me plenty of time to update here. So.. yeah..
Second. The domain www.jonsnews.com is going to go away soon. I don't have money to pay for it and the year has got to be allmost up... Does anyone still use it? Or does everyone use jonsnews.vectorstar.net?? If people still use it I will put another amazon donate thing up there if people will donate to it to pay for a domain name.. Drop a comment on how you feel one way or the other.. Pretty please..
Ok. thats it for now.. Enjoy!

No comments: