10.08.2001

I just got a toy in my frosted flakes! JOY!

For lack of a better title..

Anyways. Check out the new bjork video.. Its very stunning, too bad we will never see it on tv.. but it still rocks..

I knew it was coming. Forum 3000 has been taken over again. Its no more. From what I can tell this happened friday (Look in the hall of fame, Thats when I found it too.) Now I just have to wait till it comes back..

And here is something odd I found.. I sketch of steve martin from the jerk giving his love his thermos... God I fucking love that movie.. I'm not a bum.. I'm a JERK....

Ass, Titties. Ass n' Titties, Ass ass titties titties ass n' titties.... You need soap n' water...

I got to level five of this game today. Whats new pussy cat? WOOOOOOOOhhha woaaaahhhhaaaaaa wooooooooooohaa

Here are some wallpapers with boobies on them for you all!!

Its good to know that there are still jesters out there. I want this job!!!!!!!

Ok.. Well thats it for now. Girl got off of work early and she wants me to go be her bitch and cook lunch and let her play sims. She said I have to hurry up and go fix her lunch so I will try to post later if she lets me use the computer if I am good...
She says that she is not mean and I have to say that...

No comments: