10.25.2001

You drive me crazy with that Boogie oogie oogie oogie oogie oogie oogie oogie

So I'm gonna keep doing the site.. And your going to keep reading it.. So do me and you both a favor and tell a friend that doesn't come here to come here and enjoy the goodness.. If you have a website feel free to email me to exchange links or banners or whatever...

You know that funny little guy that runs lockergnome.com and is now on techTV? Well.. Lockergnome is still cool and he is still on techTV.. Uhhh yeah.. I don't know where I was going with that.. but heres a link.. so just never mind..

Do you use AOLIm?? If so go get some nasty icons for your bad self...

Woah.. Scientists have finally gotten braincells and silicon to work together.. are we getting closer to wetwear????

In celebration?? of the upcoming comedy central roast of the great Hef I found this interview with him.. Pretty cool read..

Mezzo.com is the new greatest web portal in the world...

If you are going to carve a pumpkin this year do it shotgun style!

Ok.. So you allready have your pimphat.. How about a pimp computer case?

Here are some cool printable paper airplanes for you to goof off at work with..

"We made out in a tree and this old guy watched us" is THE place on the internet to find weird out of context quotes.. And here is how the site got hits URL...

Ferret Legging is quite possibly one of the best sports ever!!! I think it should be in the olympics!!!!!!!!

This is a terribly kick ass java game.. IT RULES!!

Have you gotten your halloween all planned out yet?? Well halloween online may be able to help if not...

I saw a commercial for BIO BUGS last night and they look fucking cool.. They will hunt out each other and kill other species!!!

Oh god.. I also saw the new Tenacious D video for wonder boy last night!!! IT ROCKS!!!!!! You can check out the video here

Bush orders CIA to kill Osama Bin Laden

Miss cleo just called someone "sweetness". I know cory will find the humor in that!

My friends.. the 8th wonder of the world.. Tampon henge

Computer programmer of international terrorist?

Ever wonder if your favorite hollywood type was a scientolgist?? well. find out now...

I bet they found some weird stuff like this in the duplex after cory and I were done with it... Remember the Warez disposal system??

Whether its online, live, or table top.. Here is the big lexicon of gamer jargon

Got some spare time?? Go here to help to sharpen your sniper skills... And then check out these really really cool pictures of stuff getting shot.. there are some really cool ones...

Tons and tons of pictures of the Aurora Boralis here

And click here for a interview with satan.. Hear him bad mouth John Travolta...

Here are some halloween tips from the onion!

Say No To Zombie Woofs! Don't ask me why.. Just do it...

Ok.. well thats it for me.. Take care and help control the pet population.. Have your pets spade or neutured....

No comments: