9.22.2000

free stuff, illegal books, mutant bunnies, whistler, and games

The guys over at geeknik.net have posted some links to some pretty cool free stuff. Like free t-shirts and a free smartcard reader. The smartcard looks pretty cool.

There is a article over on wired about book pirates. Being really cheap I like the idea of being able to download newer books for free. But I love having the book and owning a copy of it to. Hardcovers rule. #Bookwarez is the site that wired links to as being a huge culprit, but the site seems to have very little acutual content, I would guess the IRC channel for it would be the place to look. Allthough this site had some pretty interesting legal downloadable books on it that I will probably go get later on today.

Oooooooooooo mom mom mom can I have a bunny?? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE????

Ok. Windows next big release is code named Whistler. Here are some pretty screenshots.. oooooooooooooooo!

Nethack is oldschool computer gaming RPG fun! There is no such thing as too much information about Pac Man. And I truley believe that this is the greatest picture EVER made by man:
what else could I say about this.

Well here is my last link for this post.. I think this is the BEST blog EVEER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!! Pokemon doing a weblog is just suuuuuuuch a great concept Pika!

No comments: