9.26.2000

My head explodes every day

Oh boy. Listening to the matrix and pulp fiction like this makes my head explode.

Someone making a Ironman movie makes my head want to explode. I love Tony Stark. But Nick Cage?
I had no clue his real name is Coppola and he took the Cage from a comic character Luke Cage. CRAZY. See my head just exploded again.

The sheer incredibleness of Bruce Campbell makes my head explode!

The amount of greatness in the Big Lebowski indeed makes my head go poof (I'm watching it now). If you've never seen it to rent it or steal it or borrow it.

Stuff like Battle Bots and this make my head evaporate into a bloody mist.

Ok. thats my not really complete list of things that make my head explode.
I have been brainstorming some more things to do with the site. How about a review section for movies and games and stuff?

More goodness to come. I promise.


No comments: