9.30.2000

Heres where it gets weird

Who woulda thunk that the bible foretold error 404? Oh man. I want a email address here. One like the webmaster of that site!

So who exactly let the crazies out of the asylum?
I think it is more a goverment plan to make these guys look dumb then to beam stuff into their brains. Or maybe they are just scanning us to see what kind of stuff we stick up our butts. This is pretty rough, not sure why I posted it under the weird section. I guess its really just more.. messed up then anything.

Wait just a minute. You mean we aren't allready the pinnical of evolution? Ok I can believe that, maybe once I can buy one of these then we will be at the top. Maybe not.

Here is the college I should have went to.

Ok thats it for the links for tonight. I fixed a couple things around the site today and tonight. I added a voting pole on the left hand side. Everyone go vote there for me. If you have any other ideas, or any sites you would like me to link to, or are interested in becoming a poster here let me know by sending me a email or posting in the message board. Well thats it for right now. No work tommorow and if my baby and I don't do anything then I will post a ton here. Otherwise posts may be spread out.
Take care.

No comments: