9.27.2000

Good stuff for all of you.

I am allmost complete sorting thru my over 1200 urls that I've dragged and dropped over the last year or so. I found alot of pretty tight websites while going thru it all so I'll post them up for you.

I'll section this off for your reading pleasure. Oh yeah and cause thats how my urls are organised in my favorites now.

geekstuff
First off we have the Pegboard computer. This would look pretty tight hanging on a wall. Knowing how Stuff works is fun, Beakman and Jax can help with that as well. If you ask nice they may answer lifes most important question for you to!
Like starwars? here is a pretty good site for fan films and stuff.
Are you a nerd? Want to get some? Go here you nerdslut! I used to watch this show alot when it was on discovery channel. This is the actual DARPA site by the way. Cool Tech ensues! My 7 Ft Tesla coil is shipping out tommorow and should be here by the weekend. What could be more geek then a command line based website? The geniuses at Sodaplay have updated again. The ultimate geek fun site.

Funny eh?
Laughter is the best medicine they say. Synge is another one of those funny news sites along the lines of the onion.. maybe a little more edgey. If you take your furby a little too seriously this may be for you. Oota lootma me love you long time GI. JeffK is the greatest hacker EVER. Watching Deep Throat in full ascii makes me hot. (keep watching deep throat for a few minutes and you will be able to see it better.) Robotfrank is one of the models I will be using for my giant robot that does my every bidding. If ad-parodies with a biting political edge are your forte then adbusters is a good place for you and stuff. Its allmost supper time. I think I'll have a ninja burger to go please. And to wrap up this section I present for you the site created by Mike Nelson and a bunch of other people behind MST3K go to timmybighands and bathe in the goodness.

Otha Schtuff
Here is a site that i stumbled on, laughed a little and marked it for further inspection. I am offering it to you before it has my full perusal.
Remember SNAPS!? Well here is a site with lots and lots of insults on it. Also yourmom.com is THE site for snaps.
I want to link here. But there are alot of popups and I hate that. So go there if you are REALLY interested in cameltoes. Otherwise skip over it.
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god I think I would run this if it ever was real.
Someone go by me everything from this site to satiate my ultraviolence.
Sometimes this site really fits my job, or any job I guess. This sounded like it had alot more promise then it does, but a good mooked up dilbert strip will fix that let down feeling you have right now.

Well thats it for right now. Off to work in a few minutes. Go write stuff in the message board and email me sites you want to see posted. Or if you would like to post yourself.



No comments: