9.27.2000

This title intentionaly left blank

Blah
Its like quarter after midnight and I am really tired. I think I am going to do this post a little different. Mainly because I am just cleaning up some of the links I found today and couldn't find room to post them earlier.
Yucky.com I wish I had a site like this when I was a kid mixing random chemicals together.
The Satyr Sites like this and and The Onion make me happy. Sarcasm and Humor are good.
The weekly world news should NEVER write about technology.
The Atari 2600 CVS Hmm I have a old portable Tv sitting around. Maybe I should make one.
My girl won't let me grow a mullet again proving why she is the smart one in our relationship.
The new pizza hut commercial goes "we've put cheese in places you haven't even dreamed of". I doubt it.
The uhhhhhhh weirdest Sims review ever.
Go buy cool geek stuff.

Ok. It was a pretty poopy post. I'm tired.. You will get a nice long one in the morning. I promise.

No comments: