9.28.2000

The human race is in some big trouble

E-Bay is a gateway to the most foul and sick pervertions of our race. On a lighter note, your eye is not the only part of your body that dialates. Fork out $46 in the next 3 hours and these trendy accessories will make you the life of the party!!!

This next item kinda jumped out at me... I can conjur up a nice image in my head of that american frieght guy for this one... 221-1111! Savings are great at American Freight!

I would like to say those last two links set a theme followed by the next one, but sadly I can't. I'm not so sure what this all means, but it's more disturbing the longer your gaze at it... What the hell is in her mouth?

And finally, I end on a lighter tone... Food seasoning. I hate spicey foods. They make me nauseous (I don't think I spelled that right). Maybe you like them. Good for you. Buy some of this, if you're manly enough...

Well, that's all for now... As soon as the planets align and this painful gas subsides I will have more for you, my misshapen-headed friends...

No comments: