9.29.2000

New stuff

Well between Cal and I we are working on a neato logo for the site, but he is the photoshop genius so something should be up by the time you will read this. I also have some nice space to post pictures and stuff to. But most of the time I will link directly to the pictures so you can open then seperatly instead of having them load with the page which would slow it down. Here is my shoe that I made with that shoe site that was posted yesterday. I want it BADLY. And here is the boot that I came up with and want too! OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo and here is a pretty sweet pokemon video with pikachu saying "the chicks dig me cause they know that I can fuck" just once you download it remove the .jon and put a dot between the pokemon and the asf!

Yucky is kinda kids site, but I enjoyed it too. Some people find mayo yucky. Mayo is good. Since I'm allready dropping the science here is a funny site. I have this disease.
Art Bell is kind of sciency/conspiracy guy stuff. His site is cool, it has streaming audio too. More conspiracy stuff. I think this allmost fits here too. So does this site. Is the FBI trying to get them as kids now? Urban legends are fun too.

The 80's were pretty cool. Toxic avenger is allmost as cool as the entire 80's. HR PuffNStuff ROCKED! I want Mr. T to visit me sometime. Spaceghost is still my favorite cartoon ever.

Ever have a good idea and wonder how to get it out to the world? Me either. But I have had ALOT of half-baked ones that everyone else may find funny. If you are getting your ideas in line for that site and you need some information then go to this site for all your information needs!

Whats that? You were just thinking "Jon... you really don't post enought weird cartoon links!!!" Well your right so here are two that I have trouble understanding.

This movie is very large. but man it was exactly like every time I played D&D with my friends. Some REALLY old computer stuff for you to go look at. I like old stuff.

Wondering how not to speak english? And since you are not speaking english well anymore why not take up slacking.
Do your neighbors hump a little too loud? Mine don't so there. Go here for a new way to surf and search the net. You just type in a word and it checks all domains for that word. like if you were Joel and wanted to find little boys you could search "littleboy" and it would find www.scottlikeslittleboys.com HAHAHA I insulted you both in one sentance and I am very tired. gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh must finish post.. one more.. link.. to go.. asdflkjasd0923uadfs';mkl/d
n bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb mnh bbb
Ok
i'm fallings asleeeeep. BaaLAH
Here IS teh lastlinkf or today kiddies.. Hthis stans to bee the best spder man action figure ever. Theyjust looooke cool.
nite i maykk wake up in thae mrning. mybea not.
off to sleepybear teddybye land to have snggly dreams about jamie so poop on,,,,,, you all

No comments: