9.25.2000

Heres your big news!

Saturday Jamie and I were laying on the couch together cuddling. I got thinking about life in general and decided for all I know everything that I have could be gone. I could lose everything in my life that I pretty much and still be happy. Except for the people that I love. And all of a sudden everything made sense for that moment. And in that moment of clarity I decided to ask her to marry me. She said yes and now my life is more perfect then it was before. I am going to marry the girl of my dreams and someday have a family with her and share my life with her, and all of the other great things in life that come with that. I love her with all my heart and soul. She is the most beautiful woman on the face of the earth and I am the luckiest guy ever to have her. I love you Jamie.

And we watched "My Life" with Micheal Keaton. I think that is my favorite movie ever now.

I'll post links later when I come down a little bit from my Stupendous! weekend and I get a chance to take a break from training and browse!
Did i mention I love Jamie?? Cause I do!!!!!

No comments: