9.28.2000

Sometimes it laughs when I hurt.

I was shaving the other day and thinking "my, how boring is this?". Well thanks to our friends at shick shaving has gone EXTREME!!!
Speaking of the antichrist (nice transition eh?) I just think that antichrist bob deserve another link. I went thru and read alot of the content on that site.. VERY weird stuff. Do you think he has something do to with this?
Can I have one of these? I would ride it every day everywhere I went.
I enjoy any site called explodingdog.com I could look at this guys art all day. I actually have one set as my background right now. They are great.
ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH that sickening Robbie Williams seems to be gaining popularity with all the sicko's of the world because its on MTv AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELLPP I'm going to throw up this is sick.
I'm all for religious expression and everything, but does Jack Chick really think that people don't just read his comics and laugh at them? X-entertainment has some really choice Chick comics with lots of funny smart ass commentary too. You will have to search a little to find these jems.
I'm not going to EVEN ATTEMPT to try to explain this site. Wow. This is pretty out there too.. OOOOOOOOoooooooooo pretty flash.
Unamerican has lost alot of its edge. Actually. Don't even bother going there. I find custom shoes much more appealing.
I used to read alot of Encyclopedia Brown books so I find this funny allmost to the point of excess. While you are busy laughing at metillica go here and download some mp3s just because.
I like Legos. I like them ALOT. Maybe even enought to warrent buying bulk parts. I need to get some Legos soon so I can get started on my desk. And a whole bunch of mindstorms would rock to, so I can build my Giantrobot that follows my every command. And so that I can also build the legoized robot DJ. I wonder if this guy will build me a house made out of legos?
I love gadgets!
Mr. T rules. Somewhere on X-E there is a new video of him on Conan (I think it was conan anyways.) find it and watch it and realize that Mr. T is the shiz.
I have come across some really good gaming sites in the last couple days too. The first one here is a site with a online mario game. Its pretty cool. The Video game museum rocks my socks! It has all sorts of stuff you can go get lost in. Game sages and Game winners are your ultimate resoursces for game cheats and hints! Every platform.
RPGs are cool. RPG planet is cooler.
Here. Go have a lanparty.

I'm a Netslave your a netslave. Anyone in the IT industry is a netslave.

Is it irony if I spit milk out of my nose while eating cheese and reading Milk and cheese? I love milk and cheese. I need to go buy some of their comics.

I guess they just needed something to put on the patent. I guess its a good reason.

No doubt rocks. Their new video rocks. Their music rocks. Madonna sucks. Her new cd sucks, her video sucks, her taking up "girl power" post spice girls while she is 60 or so is sick. She and Robbie Williams should get together.
Go here to read movie reviews or something.

And to finish this off the site I have been getting the most enjoyment out of lately. And your official SITE OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!! It is not updated daily by any means, but there is allready ALOT of content there to sort thru and its really geeky and sciencey and great and good and wonderful and deserves some time there reading if science has ever interested you. Its more fun then a parabolic mirror.

No comments: