9.30.2000

Humor to offset the violens

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I love funny dead presidents. But I hate microsoft for creating this spawn of hell.
I wish PBS would pick this idea up and run with it. I'm allready going to hell for playing with this site so I may as well post it so you can all give me some company. I think maybe satan will let us out of we just all sing the dildo song while wading around the lake of fire. I never really would have thougt that such a quaint URL could have some massive disturbing and funny content.
Looking for some good (well actually not so good) life advice?
I don't like to think of these as cliches to avoid while writing erotica, I like to think of them as little bits of knowledge to live my life by.
Now tell me really how fresh is this guy? just let it load and click on some of the links.. this site rocks!
Wow.. Imagine that. Eric has emotions! I'm suprised.
Thanks to apple for corrupting the world. I know its fake but still who would want a I-tari?
GOD DAMN I FORGOT ABOUT BOXLOR! Better then robot frank.

I love MST3k not as much as cory, but here are all the scripts and this site is great just because of the people behind it. And here are some essays written by some of the people involved in mst3k.

Noone every sends me flowers!
I'm sorry. I can't even begin to write stuff about this site. Its funny though. Believe me.
Another reason I don't have a answering machine.

Ask yourselves do you like rubber chickens a bit too much?

I would now like you to all meet Rusty. Rusy is a homosexual. The site is offensive and wrong. Your welcome.

No comments: