11.02.2000

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Well after two days of struggling with the server and everything and about 5 hours spent tonight on layout and new design and fixing shit here everything seems to be working. This is pretty much just a temporary space where its at now until my account at vectorstar is completely up and running. But HOPEFULLY that will be a smooth move and you guys won't even notice. So I am going to stop talking about it so that I don't jinx it.

And since I haven't had many links with all the crap going on here are a few before I pass out.

The straight dope will answer ANY question. Even what would happen if you destroyed the moon. And Cecil rocks socks MUCH!

God. How could any one starwars fan collect this many passing references to it in our modern culture?

I've got a huge buildup of links that cory has sent me to post. God he finds some fucking awesome pages. Check out this shit about hedge mazes.

To my good friend scott I would just like to say welcome to the world of broad band. Now go download some cool full music videos. And you are about the only person I know that would laugh at this shit scott..

Joel for you!

Josh! Two nuggets for you. The first one is.. Quite a odd hobby...

Hahahahhah Gi Joe was dumb.. hhahahaha I bougth them all.. It made my life better.

And even if it wasn't 5 fucking AM I would find that this is from a town called butte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
I know its not a whole lot. But I am off work tommorow and I don't have shit to do until about 12 hours from now. So I sleep now. Wake up later. Post some and go watch the coolest movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
WHEeeeeeeee
well. Thats it for tonight. Lets hope everything keeps going smoothly.

No comments: