11.03.2000

Happy friday!

Well everything seems to be working wonderful with the new server..
So now it is time to get back on task with the posting and quite my fucking slacking. I do have a couple projects I will be poking at the next couple weeks. I now have CGI access so a new message board is to be coming and some pretty nifty shit with the site. So keep tuning in..

Even though its getting to be fall its the perfect time to throw a nice little block party. I know I am planning to. And whats a block party with out whacky people like these??

Man. Some people buy some weird stuff. Adn who in their right mind are searching for some of this crap?

Well I think its been awhile so this part of my post is going to be a quick hemmorage chunk so that you all will have some good links to go to tommorow and I can get to bed because its a bit late. So this is quite a bit of words and each one of these is a seperate link so click them all. There is crap and good all mixed together. You never know what you will get at crazy jon's discount mega quickies. Oh yeah every single letter in the last four words are links.

No comments: