11.04.2000

Good morning

Wow. I am getting all the skin stuff done rather rapidly and I have some really cool ideas for it.

Taco the wonder dog has the best page ever!

The whole voting thing is coming up soon. Why bother? The electoral college is going to make your decision for you. I guess maybe its nice to at least think for a second that you have even the slightest fucking say about things in your life. You don't. What happens happens. Just grin and bear it and say"yes sir your a good president", "Yes sir I love my job", "Yes sir I think its terrific if you run over my foot".
Both canidates suck and there is no hope of Nader getting shit.
Bush sucks. He is a idiot. He cannot talk. He has nothing good to say. He's his dads puppet. He wouldn't be the first talking monkey elected.

Gore sucks. Liberman is a asshole. Hes a idiot as well. I disagree with everything he says. Gores a fucking choad.

If you are going to vote for one of the two main parties here is a good way to choose.

Vote independent. For towards helping to make a change in the system. Even better learn how to effectivly trade your vote.

Why not just vote for pure evil. Its what we are going to get anyways.

No comments: