11.07.2000

Getting all up in your area.

Uhhh the title really has no relation to the rest of the post. Or it might. I don't know. Let me know if you feel that I am getting up in you area. If I am I am terribly sorry about it.

Ok. I usually don't post jokes here, but this one is extremely disturbing and funny to make it better for those of you that don't want me to post jokes I'll throw some links in there too.

A nun gets into a cab and the cab driver won't stop staring at
her. She asks him why is he staring and he replies, "I have a question to
ask you but I don't want to offend you."
She answers, "My dear son, you cannot offend me. When you're as
old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance and
see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could
say or ask that I would find offensive"
"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun perform oral sex on me."
She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that:
1) you have to be single and
2) you must be Catholic."
The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I am single and I'm Catholic too!"
The nun says, "O.K., pull into the next alley."
He does and the nun fulfills his fantasy. But when they get back on the
road, the cab driver starts crying his eyes out. "My dear child, why are you crying?"
"Forgive me sister, but I have sinned. I lied, I must confess, I'm married and I'm Jewish."
The nun says, "That's OK, my name is Kevin and I'm on my way to a Halloween Party."

Man that joke was tasteless.

And since I don't post any "news" here is a tidbit from the political front:
The two major party presidential candidates today agreed that Americans
are seeing too much inapproriate material in popular entertainment.
However, they disagreed on the details.
The Republican candidate, George W. Bush, stated that there is too
much bloody violence in the movies and on television. Vice President Al
Gore, his Democratic opponent, stated meanwhile that the media present
Americans with too much sex and frontal nudity.
In other words, Bush says there is too much gore and Gore says there
is too much bush.

(That is made up by the way)

I think i finally decided how I am going to vote (If it wasn't too late).

Lets see. I have alot of great links. Way to many to get everything posted. Lets see. Where to start.

How about the weird links? I've allways been a huge conspiracy fan. I love reading crazy shit about the illumanati and shit. And UFOs rock! Crop circles and cow mutilations are my shit. But some people are retards. If you want interesting reading to do some research on Bob Lazar. There are tons of good places to get information on all this shit. And crazy science is cool too, thought like I have mentioned alot stupid people allways bungle it up. My friend Scott puts it better "never underestimate the power of large groups of stupid people"

If you work, or you are reading this at work then you will apperciate this page.
Well thats it for now. More to come.

No comments: