11.30.2000

Reasons I love Scott

I can't even go into all the reasons (some are illegal in 48 states).
But one is the jons button on his site. It makes me happys.
Two is his stunning wit. Witness this conversation between us this morning:

Jonathan says:
i kinda want to go back to school.. I want to teach
mawd says:
oh god!!!! you teaching
Jonathan says:
I want to corrupt the minds of our young
Jonathan says:
hehehehhe
mawd says:
you think you can get through a day with out furry creeping in???
mawd says:
that was great
Jonathan says:
hahahahhh well as long as i started off my day with it..
mawd says:
hey, i got it
mawd says:
why not become a school mascot???
Jonathan says:
HAHA

He is a genius. Perhaps even a savant. He rocks socks so go visit his site alot! He also sends me crazy ebay auctions all the time like this one

So ya want some links too? Well here is one of the most disturbing news articles I have read in a long time. And here Is a great article by Dave Barry (yes THE Dave Barry) on the playstation two. And here is a little carlin goodness to set your day off right. I'm not sure exactly why you would want to do this. But the hawii five oh theme playing in the background REALLY drives the point home.
And to finish it all off nicely with this little cherry to go on top... Your CHRISTMAS LINK OF THE DAY OR WEEK OR UNTIL I POST ANOTHER

No comments: