11.03.2000

Hello again from the depths of eternity. It has been one long ass time since I put anything up here and I figured the least I could do is place some delicious links here. Ready?


Whee! I have been very sick of late and I although I am not vomiting and feverish any more I am still sore all over and I'm not feeling up to working yet so I just got the ok to go back in on Monday Night which seems like the perfect amount of days to recuperate. Ahhh some more nights of rest and days of preparing for the nocturnal existance that will get me through the winter and probably wind me up with enough money to go on a trip in the spring! Coming soon to a town near you: B Bnib! maybe. For now I am wondering what I should eat. I think I caught this flu from a girl I met at a halloween party. Oh the price we pay for a bit of fun sometimes. Although if I had had my wits about me as much as I should've I would have been sure to get her phone number from her! d'oh! Our paths have crossed more than once before. Maybe I'll see her again this weekend...one can only hope.

No comments: