11.14.2000

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig post

Scott. I totally understand about putting the picture up of me on YOUR SITE. All is fair. I got a really good laugh out of it and a good time was had by all. Scott rocks!

Ok well I plan on catching up and emptying out my entire URL folder so buckle down for a big one ladies and gents.

As much as I hate goths this site rocks. Because amihotornot sucks more then goths. This is the ultimate suck-i-tude.

I have a couple cool cartoon sites for you guys. ThinHline is fucked up. I mean seriously fucked. Pokey the penguin is once again up. Now my life can return to normal! I so love pokey. Read them all! Inktank is a seriously good geeky comic. So is sinfest it deserves a look too. This is a comic. Thats all I can say about it really. Here are some pretty cool poser comics. Poser is cool. My best friend cory used to make alot of really cool poser and bryce pictures. I love redmeat. Check out the make your own redmeat site. This kind of appeals to me. I love x-men.. but this is a little blasphemous.

ZUG proudly claims that they are the webs only comedy site. They have some really great and original content. I love reading zug. Go read zug. And say the word zug alot too because its fun.

Cory and I spent a fucking hour at this page the other night screaming out names of all the GI Joe shit we used to have. Very cool site. I used to have all these cards too. They were so fucking cool

This doesn't relate to anything. But I have had popeyes chicken before and it is godlike. Very spicey

Don't click here.

Woah! This site is pretty shiney.

Cory sent me this site quite some time ago. I love mythlogy. It makes me happy. Here is another cory link that I couldn't find a place it really fit it. But it kicks ass so its going in now.

Neuromancer is definatly one of my top 5 favorite books ever. Go here to read it for free if you are too cheap to pay the like $1.25 for it on half.com

If you are on broandband then this site is for you. GO GO GO

These guys are crazy! It looks like such a fucking fun wrestling promotion to go see.

Anyone can make good art. Really good bad art is hard to come by though!

Sweet god there are still so many sites to go thru! ack! Back to work self *snaps whip*

I posted the number for the duck voicemail. I had no idea they fucking spent this much money on it. Oh god. I call it over and over and over now that I know this.

Stuck in your life? Don't know what to do? Ask a ninja!

I'm sorry I have to break the news. But.

And since I have sucked at it I figure I owe you all a couple BLECHS OF THE DAYS PAST! BLECH!

Well thats it for now. Go have a party! Go read about some nice firm wet boobies

No comments: