1.15.2001

hey kiddies

Blargh i'm sick.
I'm sweating way more then usual and i feel like i may vomit.

I just want to say that at this moment I hate work more then any combination or words that I could think of in my entire life could describe.

I hate it I hate it I fucking hate it.

There are alot of things at work I am displeased with. I especially hate people being hyprotical. I cannot fucking stand that. I don't want to be fucking yelled at for some minutia that you cannot even take the time to do yourself. RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Right Now i fucking want to scream and completely destroy something. But I have been winning over my anger for quite some time and I am not going to lose it now. This bullshit isn't worth getting pissed over. This job isn't worth my getting upset at.

If it wasn't a couple people helping to keep me sane right now (read Jamie and Scott. Thanks for the ambigously gay band idea scott.) I would be beyond crazy at this point

Scott. You have been such a good friend to me lately. I appreciate it. It means alot to have someone that i can bitch to and know its not going to effect anything at work. If any of you read my site and don't read scott's site then you are very much losing out. I would honestly say that even though he does't update as much as would make me extremely happy his site is far far better then mine. I fucking love reading his posts. They make me happy.

It helps to have the greatest and most beutiful girlfriend in the world. It helps alot. I just want to say that I love you jamie so much more then I can ever tell you. Thank you for being there for me... I love you my girl.

No comments: