1.08.2001

RALPH

Thats what I just did all over my drive way. It was VERY gross.

I am tired and my tummy hurts so this is going to be a short post tonight. I am going to try to redo the mainpage skin tommorow. I have a 12 hour day at work so I'm not going to promise. But I WILL promise a few hella posts tommorow.

Jamie and I did wedding stuff this weekend. We couldn't pick out a color for our wedding so we are doing a rainbow wedding. Not anything like the rainbow ranch though. (Scott do you still have that link for the rainbow ranch picture I sent you the other day??)

In order to understand the new title check out the ref logs.

I just found this site. Haven't really had time to pick over and see if its great. But its a link for now. I am going to go to bed before I get sick again. I just got done reading some harry potter on my visor handheld in the shitter. So my day is complete.

Oh wait. First
I have christmas presents for you.

So you can all unwrap your presents one at a time like good little children. (I've been waiting forever for that last site to come back up so I could post it.)

No comments: