4.18.2001

I think I gots it figured out...

Well. I just got done playing a nice long relaxing game of Red alert two and thinking about what I am going to do with this page.

And I have come to a conclusion. Hopefully it will work well for both you guys and I for the time being..

Heres whats going to happen:

As of right now. This moment. I will open up posting to ANYONE that emails me and says they would like to post. This will be for about two weeks. At the end of two weeks you guys (the readers) will vote for the posters you like and the ones you don't like. The ones you and I like will stay and continue helping me keep this updated while I try to get my life shit sorted out...
If you guys vote a poster and I like their style then my vote will override the popular vote. This also applies to anyone who is allready posting here. You guys are going to have to bust ass to try to keep the readers happy over the next two weeks....
So if you are interested send a email to jon@jonsnews.com and I will set you up the bomb. You can also drop a comment at the end of this post if you are interested and leave your email so I can get it all set...
Let me know what you guys think.. Spread the word...

Posts can be anything. I hope in the end this will result in a good balance of people with crazy links, informative news, and stories and funny shit.. And then me once I get broadband back. Me with the god posts with all the great shit...
So. Sign up today. Anyone is welcome. Friends, enemys, first time readers. If you like then page or don't, If you post on another page, never posted before, want to get into it... Whatever. Just sign up!!!!!!


No comments: