4.06.2001

MTv2 KICKS ASS

Holy shit.... I'm up at girls and they get MTv2 and shes at school so I am vegging until lunch when I get to go see her and have some nice food with her...

FUCKING MTv2 IS AWESOME. So far I have seen fucking 3 awesome performers who would NEVER get play on mtv.. They fucking showed a Jurrasic5 video and then a American HiFi video and then a fucking interview with Del the Funky Homosapian. And the new missy elliot track get your freak on is fucking awesome tooo... Oh shit. And then they followed that up with bob marley (one love), REM (Portrait of life, I think thats what it was called), and Some nice Doves.
That fucking REM video is BADASS. Fucking awesome. So is the J5 video...

fucking a warm up napster and go download....
I'll add more to this post about some of the fucking awesome artist I see.

No comments: