2.17.2001

GO BUSH!

Well. As I figured early on bush has allready begun our involvement in iraq and I can see us being at work sometime in the next year or two. Hes allready dropping fucking bombs on that crazy fucker Saddam. Heres a quote from the man with the low iq:
"part of a strategy, and until that strategy is changed, if it is changed, we will continue to enforce them."

The bombings are just a fucking way to divert attention from how fucking useless he is. I really don't feel like having the possibility of being drafted if we go to war because some retarded redneck decided he wanted to pick a fight with a madman who willingly kills his own people if it meets his ends. Fuck that shit.

From the very first hit of the bass line I knew this was a great thing. I wasn't dissappointed.

No comments: