2.11.2001

word to your mothers..

I mean that in a good way. I promise.

So uhhh. I'm selling chunks of my life away on ebay. My playstation that I dearly love is going up for grabs. Ten games, lots of good shit with it.. blah blah.. Check out all my shit. If nothing else you can grab yourself a kick ass Mr T board game...

Ugh. I don't really have alot else to post.. Well. I do.. but..
Today was going really good. I woke up this morning in my girls arms. The sun shining in my sleepy eyes. I looked over at her laying beside me, eyes closed. Being completly beautiful without even trying.
Then after awhile of laying in bed we get up and got ready and went to our first meeting with the priest about our wedding. After that we went back and layed in bed and stuff after we ate. And then I had to come to work.. Shes supposed to be here right now and I'm not supposed to be on the computer. I should be in her arms.. maybe even sleeping at this point. Getting ready for that feeling that I get when i wake up next to her. Leaning in to give her a light kiss on the cheek. The look of her eyes fluttering and the realisation that we are starting a whole new day together. One less day being engaged. One day closer to being married.

At the moment I write this its exactly twenty three weeks until our wedding. In one minute and 35 seconds it will be twenty two weeks and six days.
Right now that means. One hundred and sixty one days. Three thousand eight hundred and sixty four hours. Two hundred and thirty one thousand eight hundred and forty minutes. And a span of seconds that encompasses several commas in order to write out.
That amount of time seems impossible. They all say that this should be going quickly. But every moment I spend away from her seems unfullfilled. I yearn for the feeling of just knowing that she is near me.

I miss her. But. She is on her way down here. Maybe I will go sleep until she gets here. Waking me up gently. So that I can again hold her in my arms and tell her that I love her.
So that again, my heart can feel complete.

No comments: