2.05.2001

Well.. Thats weird wild schtuff

I am listening to a song from They Might Be giants called "your moms allright" TMBG FUCKING ROCKS THE SOCKS

I had the best fucking weekend fucking ever

My girl got to be down here friday night and all of saturday and then part of today. It was a fucking awesome thing to have her to come home to and to know that when I got done with work she would be here for me. I soooooooooooooooooo can't wait until July 21ST!!! And uhhh There was a tonnnnnnnnnnn of really good stuff that happened with my time with Girl. But thats for me to know about so bugger off.
And then after she left this morning and Scott and I went to dayton and went to return his rouge CD-R and went to the MOST GOD STORE EVER!
I want to fucking LIVE AT BEST BUY! I know I came from a super small down. But fucking BEST BUY BLEW MY FUCKING HEAD UP INTO TINY BITS AND SCATTERED THE BITS ALL OVER THE PLACE! It was fucking awesome! I got to see the sony palm OS PDA and a fucking CAM CORDER WITH A FUCKING SONY MEMORY STICK! And then we went to the fucking humongo Toys R' Us there too. And then to the TWO STORY MALL! I WAS STANDING ON TOP OF OTHER FUCKING STORES. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Scott walked away with a fucking Lego Mindstorms Fucking STARWARS FUCKING BOT SET FOR FORTY FUCKING DOLLARS! YOU SUCK SCOTT!!! hehe And then we went back to his place and watched Fight Club on DVD and then tore apart the giganto fucking computer that he had and ripped all the 23049238042398 million platters out of the fucking 469 pound fucking 386 meg harddrive. And then I drove home and didn't get lost so that was cool too. On the whole this weekend FUCKING RULED!

P.S. Scott has MAD lego cool shit and he has the fucking star wars battle droid that has the coolest FUCKING THING FUCKING EVER!.

Scott and i discussed ways to make money and stuff today. I think this is a really good one right here. And I think he has access to some big power tools.

I don't know what this site is about. And I don't rightly care. I just know that the URL deals with two of the greatest things EVER.

Here is a really good interview with the guy that created some of the best games ever (Sim City, The Sims, etc..)

Here is your BLECH OF THE DAY

AND HERE IS THE SITE THAT IS YOUR PERSONAL GOD AND I HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT IF YOU READ THIS YOU GO TO THIS SITE AND WORSHIP

Well thats it for tonight kiddies.

No comments: