2.26.2001

Welcome

If you are coming here because you heard my site mentioned on eXtreme 96.3 then rock on. They are the most kick ass station. Big thanks to them for plugging me.

I don't really have time for a long post right now. I just got back and I need to head to work and shit. But I will have a huge post tonight (after work). So keep checking back.

Rock socks mothafuckas
Couple of quick links

Net slaves. Horror stories of working the web.

Here is a creepy article about the 404: page not found being foretold in the bible.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS MORE FUCKED UP THEN THAT PETERPAN MOTHERFUCKER (can't find that link right now) THIS IS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh. And you want to see even more fucked up? Poke around this page. Its baby pants crib sheet BLEEEEEEEECCHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOh yeah. Those are your blechs of the day too.
Peace easy

No comments: