10.09.2000

Blog blog blog all day long, Blog blog blog while I sing this song.

I love the muppets. The swedish chef is the SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. Prof Honeydew and Bunsen rocked too.

Sometime ago I watched a special on HBO with a guy who did card tricks and stuff. He could throw them INTO THE RIND OF A WATERMELON.
It was crazy. He was in one of the recent james bond movies, and a couple other movies. I want to be like him. This page will teach me how. So will this page. I think I am going to carry a pack of cards around as protection. I found the world wide slack page quite entertaining.

HAHA here Scott. You may need this!

I think some people at my company may be interested in this site. You use it to test the people that you are getting ready to hire to see if they REALLY have the knowledge that they say they do.

I HATE madonna's CD. And I HATE her new song music. I HATE the video for it allmost as much as I HATE Robbie Williams video. But I have become enthralled with Ali G from the "music" video (or is it the "music" music video? I hate you madonna). So go check out some sites about Ali. Or take some stuff and get it translated into Ali speak. ali g is da wickedest fin eva to appun to rap.

I say all the guys in my office get into this and keep score. God I would whup all you guys so bad. Here are some more game ideas. I know we could think up some even better ones too.

I have been reading Snoop Dogs blog alot lately. Pretty good stuff

I want a wearable computer. Please god let me get one for christmas. Come on. I've been good this year. Maybe even a xybernaut. Xybernaut has the tightest product as far as wearables go.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh robots. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I find it hard to find that so many people are afraid of this. I'm more afraid of this. This however is a good use of insects.

Go play some mini-golf.

Who would have thought that your bong could run linux?

Cory found this a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago. Its mooking funny. Alot of the other stuff on the site. Go look around.

I am going to go science up. This site has alot of pretty cool stuff on it. I think. Well its shiney. I don't know what "it" is, but i want one.

Go do your part to help us all.

Well thats it for now my good good viewers. Take care until later. Oh yeah. Two new logs on the left. GO MAKE SOME OF YOUR OWN! and send them to me.

No comments: